Tired of working on products you don’t believe in? Looking for a unique opportunity to shine, grow and harness your exceptional communications expertise while making a difference to Australia’s environment?
Our mission at OzFish Unlimited is to protect and restore Australia’s fish habitat and to help recreational fishers in these actions. We are the leading organisation driving this valuable work around Australia and we are looking for someone to join our team who shares our passion to ensure as many people as possible understand the threats our fisheries face and appreciate the role recreational fishers, our partners and supporters are playing to make a difference.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, your main focus will be to manage our relationships with key partners, boost our visibility through marketing of our company, its army of volunteers and our partners to the recreational fishing and broader community and support our organisations’ culture.
SALARY: Above $80,000 depending on experience
LOCATION: Flexible working location with frequent travel to Northern NSW and Brisbane
- Build strong and effective partnerships with internal and external key stakeholders to increase profile, awareness, engagement and revenue of OzFish nationally
- Develop and manage communication, PR and media strategies to support OzFish Strategic Plan
- Develop and implement effective communication campaigns and content to drive growth and engagement across digital platforms
- Effective management of existing corporate partnerships and actively seek new opportunities.
Essential Selection criteria
- Persuasive verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in website management, content creation, production and distribution of EDM, as well as development of media and social media content and monitoring
- Demonstrated experience in managing large corporate partner relationships.
- Ability to travel frequently
- Qualifications in a relevant degree (e.g. communications, media or marketing)
- Previous experience in the Not for Profit sector
- Enjoy fishing
- Location in Northern NSW/SE Qld